“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
When it comes to travel abroad, getting a visa is still a nightmare for a lot of Indian passport holders. But no one can stop a wanderer who has decided to explore this world. While getting a visa for some countries could be a tedious work, there are many countries where Indians are welcomed wholeheartedly.
Indonesia is one of those few countries where Indians do not need a visa at all. No more paperwork, no more advance booking for visa. Just book your return flight tickets, pack your bags and get ready for the adventure.
Tourist Visa can be obtained on arrival for a max. stay up to 30 days (Not extendable). Embassy has stopped issuing tourist visa.
Things to keep in mind before boarding your flight:
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity.
- Make sure you have one free page for the visa stamp.
- Keep a copy of your return or onward flight ticket. (They normally don’t ask for it but it’s better to keep it ready.)
- If you get a visa exemption stamp on your passport, you cannot extend it.
- If you think you might need to extend your stay, get a visa on arrival for $35 and then you can extend that.
- 30 days visa free stay includes your arrival and departure dates.
- Make sure to count 30 days on calendar and get your returned flight booked on or before 30th day.
Visa free scheme is only available at certain entry and exit points.
You must enter and exit from one of the following air or sea port.
- Bali (Denpasar)
- Batam (Sea & Air)
- Bintan (Sea)
Go explore beautiful Indonesia!! It has a lot to offer! It’s full of surprises!!
Explore. Dream. Discover.