“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
Bangladesh is one of the most beautiful country to visit. It has a lot to offer to a traveler. It has it all.. beautiful countryside, lush green field, rivers, jungles, mountains.. it’s a paradise for those who love nature.
Do Indians need a visa to go to Bangladesh? Yes! But the best part is that if you hold an Indian passport, you don’t need to pay even a penny to get the visa. IT’S FREE FOR INDIAN CITIZENS!
All you need to do is to apply for the visa online, complete the form, print the completed form and submit to the High Commission visa counter.
You can apply for the visa online here: ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
Things to keep in mind before applying for the visa online:
- You can stay for a maximum of 60 days in Bangladesh on a tourist visa.
- You do need a valid Indian passport.
- Keep at least 2 copies of your recent passport size photograph.
- You might to show an invitation letter from Relatives /Hotel Booking.
- And do carry a tentative flight itineraries/air-ticket reservation.
- Visa application can only be submitted between 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Explore. Dream. Discover.